Create a small group chat with colleagues you work with most closely,a great way to communicate in the moment. You can name and ‘favorite’the chat for easy reference.
Download the Microsoft Teams desktop and mobile apps to enable team-work from anywhere.
Create larger teams with dedicated channels to specific topics, projects,disciplines—whatever you like. Better to have fewer, larger teams with more channels than many, small teams with few channels.
Upload files to the appropriate channel and pin frequently used files to make it easier for everyone to find.
Do more in one place by integrating favorite apps and services—such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel Power BI, Planner, SurveyMonkey, HootSuite and more—with team chats and meetings.
Use OneNote or the Wiki feature to spotlight important content—meeting follow ups, best practices, goals—separate from conversations.
Pin key websites used to track news,performance, live site monitoring or metric tracking so everyone can access this information right within Teams
Forward email to a team channel to continue the discussion in a threaded chat conversation, with attachments automatically uploaded for easy team co-authoring.
Set up connectors to push rich content into Microsoft Teams from services like Trello, GitHub, Bing News, or Twitter;and get notified of the team’s activity in that service.
Be personally active in channels and@team to highlight posts for the whole group.
Teams can help HR professionals manage recruitment and employee on-boarding activities, including sharing resumes and interview notes, keeping track of candidate information, communicating hiring decisions, and sharing new employee documents.
1. Create a new team for your HR department.
2. Add channels for Recruitment, Training,Events, Reviews, and On-boarding.
3. Schedule meetings—planning, interviews, candidate reviews—in Teams.
4. Upload team files to the channels—HR policies, candidate information, offers,training or recruitment guidance notes, HR-portals, feedback forms and surveys.
5. Use a shared One Note or Wiki for candidate feedback.
6. Host training sessions using audio/videoconferencing in Teams. Share agendas,presentations, and post-training surveys using third party apps like Survey Monkey.
7. Pin apps used by your HR team, such as Excel, Power BI, and Planner
Switch4Teams Ltd is a UK-based, award-winning Unified Communications provider with over 20 years of experience.
Our voice over IP (VoIP) internet-based telephony, Microsoft Teams Direct Routing and UC cloud communication solutions are currently used by 1,000’s of SMEs and partners across the UK.